5 years warranty emergency battery back up car wash room LED vapor tight fixture 2ft 4ft 5ft 8ft tri-proof garage linear lamp

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $12-45 / Pieces | 1 Piece/Pieces garage linear lamp (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
LED Parking Lot Lights
Certification:
UL DLC SAA ROHS CE ETL
Model No:
SF
Power:
40W 50w 60w 80w 120w
Application:
garage, warehouse
Color Temperature:
4000k/ 5000k/ 6000k
Voltage:
AC100-277V
Luminous Flux:
4200lm
Product:
garage linear lamp
Certifiate:
ETL DLC CE SAA CB
Market:
USA, Canada, Australia
Working Temperature:
-20-40
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
20000 Piece/Pieces per Week garage linear lamp
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
8 pcs/ctn
Port
Shenzhen/guangzhou/jiangmen
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 2000 >2000
Est. Time(day) 5 To be negotiated

 5 years warranty emergency battery back up car wash room LED vapor tight  fixture  2ft 4ft 5ft 8ft tri-proof garage linear lamp

 

Certifications

 

led light

 

 

 

Description

SF

 

 

 

led vapor tight 1

 

 

 

Data Sheet:

 

Low Wattage

  Model  Wattage  Size  Dimensions (mm)  Voltage  Lumens
  OG-LED10-SF  10W  2'  618x81x74  100~277V  10500lm / 1300lm
  OG-LED20-SF  20W  4'  1215x81x74  100~277V  2100lm / 2600lm
  OG-LED30-SF  30W  5'  1515x81x74  100~277V   3150lm / 3900lm

 

Normal Wattage

  Model  Wattage  Size  Dimension (mm)  Voltage  Lumen
  OG-LED220-SF  40W  4'  1215x116x74  100~277V   4200lm / 5200lm

  OG-LED230-SF

  60W  4'  1215x116x74  100~277V  7800lm
  OG-LED225-SF  50W  5'  1515x116x74  100~277V  5250lm / 6500lm
  OG-LED230-SF-5  60W  5'  1515x116x74  100~277V  6300lm / 7800lm

 

High Wattage

  Model  Wattage  Size  Dimension (mm)  Voltage  Lumen
  OG-LED410-SF  40W

  2'

  664x140x90  100~277V   4200lm / 5200lm
  OG-LED415-SF  60W  2'  664x140x90  100~277V  7800lm
  OG-LED420-SF  80W  4'  1274x140x90  100~277V  8400lm / 10400lm
  OG-LED430-SF  120W  5'  1574x140x90  100~277V  12600lm / 15600lm

 

 

 

Electrical Technique:

  Model No.  SF  Lens  PC
  Input Voltage  100~277V / 347V / 480V  Housing  PC
  LED  Epistar  CCT  3000k/ 4000k/ 5000k/ 6000k
  IP  40  CRI  >83
  Lifespan  50000 h  Warranty  3 or 5 years
  Power Factor  >0.95  Certificate  ETL/ DLC/ CE/ CB/ SAA

 

  Extra Function:

  Available with Microwave Motion Sensor / Emergecy Battery

 

 

 

 

Why Choose Us:

1. ETL, DLC, CE, SAA, CB listed

2. With replacebale led strip, easy for your post-maintaince

3. With 1.2mm aluminum heat sink, superior in heat disspitation

4. Our bottom housing has 8 knok-out hole,  they are for ceiling, suspending, flexible in installation

5. Enable to quick ceiling to juction box, which win North American's customers love.

6. we can offer professional test report, such as ies file and so on.

 

 

 

 

                        

 

 

 

Top of the Range Material:

 

             Led vapor tight 3

 

 

 

 

led vapor light tight tri-proof

 

 

How To Install:

 

led tri-proof light

 

Extra Function:

led vapor tight light led

 

 

 

                                     get sample

led waterproof light

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 led linear light

 

 

 

Company Information

 

led wrap light

Payment Terms:

1. We accept T/T and Trade assuracne order.

2. Big order 30% as deposit, the rest 70% balance paid 4 days before delivery.

3. Production lead time of small order: 5~8 days.

4. Production lead time of bulk order: 10~15 days.

5. Samples can be delivered within 3 days.

6. MOQ: 100 pcs. Less than 100 pcs also acceptable

7. Discount are offered based on the quantities.

 

 

 

hot sale items

 

-------   Click Above Item to Order Samples Accordingly   ------


 

Led tri-proof light SF             Led batten light SPC                   Led wrap light NWPC                  Led linear high bay PLED

Led batten light FPC           Linkable linear light SOPC              Led office light BG                        Led shop light JLPC

 

 

-----  Click Above Words into their Page Accordingly -----