24 inch 48 inch Bathroom front mirror wall mounted linear lamp hotel dressing room on off switch dimmable led tube light
available with 0~10V dimming driver
available with on/off switch
Why Choose Us:
1. ETL, DLC, CE, SAA, CB approved
2. With replaceable led strip, easy for your post-maintaince, and save much maintaince cost.
3. With aluminum heat sink, good for heat dissipation.
4. CRI>83, well product your eyes
5. easy to install
6. alumium housing, elegant and nice appeareance.
1. We accept T/T and Trade assuracne order.
2. Big order 30% as deposit, the rest 70% balance paid 4 days before delivery.
3. Production lead time of small order: 5~8 days.
4. Production lead time of bulk order: 10~15 days.
5. Samples can be delivered within 3 days.
6. MOQ: 100 pcs. Less than 100 pcs also acceptable
7. Discount are offered based on the quantities.
------- Click Above Item to Order Samples Accordingly ------
Led tri-proof light SF Led batten light SPC Led wrap light NWPC Led linear high bay PLED
Led batten light FPC Linkable linear light SOPC Led office light BG Led shop light JLPC
----- Click Above Words into their Page Accordingly -----